Mr. Klevra covers Rome in apocalyptic artwork
This is your life. This is your hope. This is what defines you. This is what fills you. This is what makes you fully human and fully alive.
How to Discern — Fr. Mike Schmitz
God remains a mystery not because the Lord sins or because he does not love. The reason why the Lord remains a mystery is because His love overwhelms us.
Yes, how He can love us so much is more than remarkable; it is incomprehensible.
—Fr. Alfonse Nazzaro
Happy Feast Day!
Mike from the band Tenth Avenue North talks about the inspiration for their song “Beloved”. This is an awesome explanation of what is actually going on in Scripture…. so beautiful.
This is even more incredible when viewed through a Catholic lens. We are the beloved… amazing.
“You can’t let the hat get to your head,” he said. “It’s not about power and prestige, it’s about service.”
I love this man. I grow more and more fond of him the more I know about him. Make us proud, Cardinal!
(Source: New York Daily News)
1. Buy Audrey Assad’s new album, Heart!
2. Say a Rosary or some prayers for your future spouse… or if married life isn’t your vocation… for your best friend!
3. If you have kids in your life (babysittees, nieces, nephews, etc), make them something special!
4. Decorate little uplifting notes for your coworkers, classmates, or friends!
5. Make a playlist of happy dance songs… and then dance!
6. Find something REALLY CUTE on Pinterest and bake it or make it, and take pictures!
7. Give a card to a couple whose love inspires you!